KNOW ME AS SIMPLE AS ABC
Assalamualaikum. Hello everyone! I'am Hawa. I Love photography ofcourse. Crushing on IMIWA :*




Vintage Photography
Thursday 3 April 2014 • 05:56 • 0 Comment(s)

I love you, I love you, I love you
Even i say it a thousand times, it not enough
I miss you, I miss you
Each moment that I miss you, I miss you
I call you and call you and call you
And your face keeps floating up
If I hope and hope and hope
Will you know what i feel someday ?

Its me who only know you
The person who will only love you is me
Its because meeting you
Was like a miracle for me
Its me who only want you
The person who will only protect you is me
Its me who is only looking at you by your side, a fool

I draw out your face
Will I see you in my dream while I asleep
I want you and want you and want you
Will you know what i feel someday ?

My heart is speaking
Its saying that its only you
I love you, I love you alone, thats me

This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself
This love that no one knows about, its me
Im singing this love song for you
A song that can be heard only by you
Its me who only sing you this
Love song for only you



SINCERELY,
سيتي هاوا





0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


This Is Me



Follow | Dashboard
Hakmilik Allah and Parents.Bakal Akauntan. Pulangkan hati aku kalau takmampu jaga. Insyaallah hati aku cukup sado untuk bercrush. IMIWA :') LuaskanKuasamu, JDT #HatiSADO ♥
Lets Talk!


Don't use harsh word!
Put your blog url, not email!
No anonym or advertisement allowed here!

YOUR CBOX CODE
Recommended : cbox.ws

Newer Posts | Older Posts