KNOW ME AS SIMPLE AS ABC
Assalamualaikum. Hello everyone! I'am Hawa. I Love photography ofcourse. Crushing on IMIWA :*




Vintage Photography
Friday 7 February 2014 • 06:20 • 0 Comment(s)

        
♥ NURHASNI SYAZWANI BT MD SABRI

She make my life more more and more happierr :)

♥NORFARHANA BINTI MOHD NOOR



She shine my life w/ her smile, laugh, and she my everything :)

♥NURUL NATASHA BINTI NORAZAM



She sweet, kind, pretend to be strong but whatever it is iloveyou :)


 
♥NUR BILLAH BINTI HAMZAH
She my sisterrrrr. I proud to have you in my life sys



♥NURAMYLIA BINTI SUHAIMI


This sweet girl. Imissyou like crazyyy :')


♥IZZAH NADZIRAH BINTI IBRAHIM


This sweetie girl. 

♥NURZAFIRAH RAHAYU BINTI MOHD ZAINI



Your smileeeee :)






            

               KESAYANGAN HATI GUA :))))
ILOVEYOU ALLL FOREVERRRRRRRRR

0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


This Is Me



Follow | Dashboard
Hakmilik Allah and Parents.Bakal Akauntan. Pulangkan hati aku kalau takmampu jaga. Insyaallah hati aku cukup sado untuk bercrush. IMIWA :') LuaskanKuasamu, JDT #HatiSADO ♥
Lets Talk!


Don't use harsh word!
Put your blog url, not email!
No anonym or advertisement allowed here!

YOUR CBOX CODE
Recommended : cbox.ws
Greener Archive





Credit By



Template By : YukiHaura
Basecode : AyeshaKamila
Thanks For :
Owner : YOUR NAME

Newer Posts | Older Posts